Energy drinks are not good for you
I think we have become desensitised to how unhealthy a huge amount of products on the market are, especially when it comes to energy drinks.
We have put together some signs to look out for to indicate when the body is in trouble and some of the reasons behind them;
- Headaches – most headaches are reflections of gut injury from toxic food, alcohol, medications, stress or food allergies. The gut and the brain are directly connected. When the gut is under extreme stress, a headache will often be the result. Energy drinks send your gut into chaos.
- Diarrhoea – when the body is poisoned, its favourite defence is diarrhoea, which helps get the poison moving faster out of the body.
- Constipation – when the food is toxic, the body initiates a defence system that includes shutting down the digestion of the poison. This can cause the food to fester in one place inside the digestive tract, which can eventually trigger diarrhoea. This is often why people who eat poorly and drink too many things like energy drinks experience long bouts of constipation, broken up by shorter bouts of diarrhoea.
- Fatigue – the body can’t extract energy out of poison (because poison can’t provide energy), so someone who eats poorly or takes on too many energy drinks is often really tired.
- Addictions – people who are tired often enjoy the fake energy of coffee, cigarettes, sugar, alcohol etc etc. This cycle of course can only spiral downward, as any fake energy addiction will only reduce real energy further in the body.
Like you will see in this video – You need to be more careful what you are drinking and eating.
We really want to get the word out to help you all to live healthier lives.
Please share with someone who drinks too many of these naughty drinks!